TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

The Celestine Prophecy

The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield One of the all time success stories for new age/spiritual growth books, even with it originally being self-published. This book went from obscurity to becoming a widely read and recognized books in this category.

The book is based on an adventure to find an ancient manuscript, found in Peru, that outlines nine key insights that humankind will go through during our spiritual evolution. Although the story is interesting, it didn't grab me because I am not a big "fiction" enthusiast and I found the most important part of the book to be in the "underlying" insights. I do believe that these insights can benefit the reader who is on a spiritual quest.

As far as my rating for this book, I would give the information 5 stars, the fiction aspect of the book wasn't my preference though, so I rated it a little lower.

All that being said, I believe that "The Celestine Prophecy" is still worth reading, or if you just want the "nuts and bolts" you might prefer the "The Celestine Prophecy Experiential Guide" as I did.