TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

Spiritual Solutions: Answers to Life's Greatest Challenges

Spiritual Solutions: Answers to Life's Greatest Challenges - Deepak Chopra It is very refreshing to find a book in the spiritual genre that provides real solutions to everyday, universal problems that are impacting so many of us on this human journey. Many books provide relief to the reader in the form of long-term practices that are meant to help the individual evolve their consciousness, which of course is of great benefit; however, being human means that we sometimes need immediate, easy to apply solutions as well.

In Deepak’s book, “Spiritual Solutions” we find some heartfelt advice to help us overcome many of the challenges we face in our day to day existence. I understand that many of our challenges have their roots in very individual circumstances, yet the advice given by Deepak seems to be easily applied regardless of the unique nature of the particular problem. Whether it’s relationship problems, financial problems, or questions related to consciousness and enlightenment, you will find numerous answers to these questions in, “Spiritual Solutions.”

As many notable people in history have stated, and I am paraphrasing here, the level of consciousness that created a problem needs to be exceeded in order to find a solution to the problem, and through expanding our awareness we are able to see our problems in a different light, or at least able to perceive solutions that we did not see previously. I believe that this book will assist the reader in expanding their awareness while providing immediate solutions to some of life’s great challenges. I tip my hat to Deepak for sharing his thoughts and solutions so directly in an era when so many have chosen a more indirect route.