TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks All for Free

How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks All for Free - Jason Matthews As with several of the other book reviews I have published in genre of “E-book” creation, this is another superb resource and “must have” book for anyone looking to venture into the world of E-book creation.

Notwithstanding some formatting issues in the print version of this book, Jason Matthews has provided the aspiring E-book author with a treasure trove of links, resources and “how to” insights that will save you countless hours of sitting in front of your computer looking for information on the dub-dub-dub. I can’t provide an accurate estimate of how many links are provided in this book; however, if I were to guess, I would say well over a hundred.

The other main benefit to this material is that most of it points to FREE resources and sources of information that will get the job done, and if you are inclined to spend a few dollars, then you can selectively choose which services will warrant some of your hard-earned cash.

Personally, I think if you are going to spend any money on your E-book, whether it’s in the creation of your book or in marketing or sales, start by spending a few dollars on this book AND then add the other four related books that I have recommended: E-Publishing for Dummies, The Global Indie Author, Aiming at Amazon, and Dan Poynter’s Self-Publishing Manual (please note that these are just the ones I am currently recommending, I may add others to the list as I read more of them).