TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

Self-Publishing Manual, Volume II: How to Write, Print, and Sell Your Own Book Employing the Latest Technologies and the Newest Techniques - Dan Poynter Dan is THE self-publishing Guru - if you are self-publishing, get this book-I think this summarizes my views on this book; however, to add some verbiage, I will say that this book is filled with wisdom from MANY years in the industry and the links and resources Dan provides will save you hours of searching. Dan also provides LOADS of information and a newsletter, free of charge, on his website.

If you are looking to self-publish, do yourself a favor and get this book, and the others that Dan has published. Other authors whose works are invaluable are: M.A. Demers, "The Global Indie Author", Aaron Shepard's book, "Aiming at Amazon" and Jason Matthews book,"How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks: All for Free."