TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

Publishing E-Books For Dummies

Publishing E-Books For Dummies - Ali Luke This is a superb book to assist you on you road to putting together, and selling, your Ebook.

Having self-published a print book many years ago, I new a little about the process; however, there are a lot of nuances that can trip you up when you try to produce your E-book even if you have a handle on traditional publishing. As an example, one of the biggest issues arises with formatting during the conversion process from your original document into one of the E-book formats. If you do it incorrectly it will potentially be a a chaotic mess.

In addition to the creation of your Ebook, there are valuable sections for selling and marketing your book as well.

Overall, this book is a great resource. One area that I would like to see expanded though(Ali if your reading this), is the section on DRM. If possible, and I know that the technology changes quickly, a component on the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of DRM on the market would be beneficial.