TinyThoughtGuy

TinyThoughtGuy

Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams - Jack Canfield Considering that Jack Canfield co-authored the best-selling Chicken Soup For The Soul series, which have sold more than 500 million copies, add to that the numerous other successful books and his personal development programs and one can certainly say that he understands how to create a “life of your dreams.”

I realize that there are numerous books on the market promoting the law of attraction and how to incorporate it into one’s own life; however, while I certainly can’t say that I have read most of them, I find that of the ones that I have read, numerous ones only deal with a cursory examination of the law. In this book, Jack Canfield’s Key to living the Law of Attraction ,I find that the authors do a good job of explaining the law and, most importantly, they provide some direction into how to incorporate the law into one’s life.

The authors suggest that some of the key components of implementing the law of attraction include using affirmations, visualization, prayer and meditation, and they discuss the importance of gratitude, attitude, beliefs and, of course, taking action.

Sprinkled throughout the book are relevant quotes from notable people in history and there is ample room for the reader to put onto paper the answers or the various exercises that the authors provide.
As with so many things in life, it is one thing to “know” something on a conscious level, yet it is often a process that requires work at a deeper level to create lasting changes and true wisdom. Overall, this book is not a “cumbersome/heavy” read, it is quite enjoyable and written in a manner that is easy to follow. I think that anybody interested in harnessing the law of attraction would enjoy the information contained in this book and they would benefit from completing the exercises provided.